• Worsted Weight yarn 
• Red Heart Comfort Yarn – emerald (head, body, arms, legs, wings, ears, tail, nostrils, eye lids, muzzle) melon green (wings, spikes) white (eye balls) light yellow (belly patch, horns, inner ears) black (mouth, eye liner) indigo blue (wizard hat, robe, body, arms) brown (wizard feet) yellow (moon and star appliques, belt, robe) white (beard, hair, eye brows)
• I Love This Yarn – light peach (head, legs, nose arms)
• 2 – 18mm safety eyes (1 pair for each doll)
• Dragon – Crochet hook size (4mm)
• Wizard – Crochet hook size (5mm)
• Yarn needle
• Pins – to secure parts for sewing
• Stitch markers
• Fiberfill or stuffing of choice
Subscribe to my blog and you will receive email notifications of new posts and special discounts just for subscribers.
You do not have permission to recopy, rewrite, redistribute or resell any of my patterns in any form as your own or otherwise. You have permission to sell finished products based on the patterns with one restriction – Give credit to or link back to the designer, Hey Can You Crochet Me A…. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Due to product being delivered electronically, refunds will not be granted.