• Worsted Weight yarn 4
• Red Heart comfort yarn – pink, purple, light blue (flowers) black (eye lashes) green (leaves)
• Bulky Weight yarn 5
• Premier Parfait – white (body, head, legs, ears) lilac (ears, legs, ringlets, nostrils) melon, lilac, pink, crème de menthe (ringlets) lemon (horn)
• 2 – 18mm safety eyes
• Cardboard for neck and legs
• White felt
• Crochet hook size I (5.5mm) and 4mm where indicated
• Yarn needle
• Stitch markers
• Fiberfill or stuffing of choice
• You’ll need 2 100g skeins of the main colour (white) and 50g of each of the other colours
You do not have permission to recopy, rewrite, redistribute or resell any of my patterns in any form as your own or otherwise. You have permission to sell finished products based on the patterns with one restriction – Give credit to or link back to the designer, Hey Can You Crochet Me A…. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Due to product being delivered electronically, refunds will not be granted.