• Worsted Weight yarn 4
• Red Heart Comfort Yarn – melon green (body, collar, arms, sleeve cuffs), red (apron, pockets), navy blue (body, pocket), grey (hair, eye brows), black (belt), yellow (belt buckle), pink (mouth)
• I Love This Yarn – light peach (head, arms, nose, ears)
• White felt
• 2 – 21mm safety eyes
• Crochet hook size H (5mm)
• 1 button
• Weighted material – rocks, marbles, rice etc. (I used 2 bags of decorative rocks)
• 8 inch wooden dowel or popsicle stick
• Knee high stockings
• Yarn needle
• Stitch markers
• Fiberfill or stuffing of choice
Subscribe to my blog and you will receive email notifications of new posts and special discounts just for subscribers.
You do not have permission to recopy, rewrite, redistribute or resell any of my patterns in any form as your own or otherwise. You have permission to sell finished products based on the patterns with one restriction – Give credit to or link back to the designer, Hey Can You Crochet Me A…. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Due to product being delivered electronically, refunds will not be granted.