• Worsted Weight yarn 4
• Red Heart Comfort Yarn – amethyst (antennas, nose, body) light blue (wings) yellow (wings) shocking pink (wing spots, bow) melon green (wing spots) black (eye lashes, mouth, ladybug head, body, arms, legs, antennas, head cap, wing spots) red (wings, bow, nose)
• Bernat Yarn – lilac (head, body, arms, legs) oatmeal (ladybug head)
• 4 – 18mm safety eyes (1 pair for each doll)
• White felt
• Crochet hook size H (5mm) and 4mm for antennas
• Yarn needle
• Stitch markers
• Fiberfill or stuffing of choice
• 2 pipe cleaners (for antennas)
Subscribe to my blog and you will receive email notifications of new posts and special discounts just for subscribers
You do not have permission to recopy, rewrite, redistribute or resell any of my patterns in any form as your own or otherwise. You have permission to sell finished products based on the patterns with one restriction – Give credit to or link back to the designer, Hey Can You Crochet Me A…. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Due to product being delivered electronically, refunds will not be granted.